Are you or someone you know struggling with dating, finding men who seem to be “the one” and then disappoint you within a few weeks or months? Maybe you have been blindly opening your heart and believing that the other person feels the same way. Maybe you just don’t know what to look for, what to expect and what to walk away from.
Here are 10 questions answered by 21 leading experts on the “Dating to Commitment” FREE Virtual Summit in November 2015.
- “What are some of the red flags that can instantly tell women that a guy isn’t commitment ready?”
- “What is/are the biggest mistake(s) that women make that sabotages their chances to get into a committed relationship?”
- “How can a woman get clarity early on about the direction of a relationship without assuming things or scaring a man away?”
- “What are some of the clear signs telling that a man is open and ready for a committed relationship?”
- “What do men really want in a relationship? Why do men choose to commit?
- On the opposite, why don’t men want to commit?”
- “What are some of the techniques and strategies women can use that will get a man to ask them to become exclusive?”
- “What are some ways in which women can inspire a man to bring up the “commitment conversation” without asking him about it?
- “Are there some “magical phrases” women can use to get a man to commit thinking it was totally his idea?”
- “When is it time to leave a man who doesn’t commit?”
Maybe you have never thought about these questions. Maybe you don’t have a clue about how to answer them. This summit will provide answers you may not have known were available. This could actually forever change the way you look at men and relationships.First step, always is to know who you are, where you come from, where you want to go, what has happened to you in the past, what you would like to have happen in the future, what attracts you and what turns you off. That is always the first step – self-reflection, self-awareness and then self-acceptance and self-appreciation. Without self-love, self-concern, and self-confidence, you cannot expect a man or a woman to love you the way you hope to be loved.
With confidence and really knowing yourself, nobody out there can fool you for any length of time. You will ask questions, listen to the answers, and easily walk away from people and situations that do not meet your needs and desires.
I created a 30 Day Love Challenge that provides all the necessary information, insights and re-thinking processes to get you on the straight and narrow path to love. That will not be offered again until next year. But right now, this week, you have a special opportunity to hear from 21 experts, including me. Learn from people who have been there and found a way out of the struggle, loneliness and suffering.
What you need to develop is a new mindset, a new way of thinking about yourself, about relationships and about love and commitment. Discover the different questions you can ask yourself and others. Understand what is working and not working in your life and your relationships. Find ways to make yourself more attractive and irresistible – not just in physical appearance but in attitude, words, body language and behavior. Gain access to tools that will help you to better understand yourself and the men you meet.
Dr. Erica Goodstone is a love mentor, relationship healer, licensed mental health counselor, marriage therapist, body psychotherapist and coach. She was invited along with 21 other love and dating experts to share her secrets about how to get a man to commit. Men can also learn how to win over their female partners.
Listen to a special live radio interview with the love coach who organized the Dating to Commitment Summit, Polina Solda, http://www.blogtalkradio.com/drericag/2015/11/03/from-dating-to-commitment